Re: [Merge request] New map source infrastructure

Hello Pierre-Luc,

how is the merge progressing? (I expect that the current pierlux-clone
isn't the final result as the local rendering demo crashes when
changing the source to local rendering [wenner-clone works fine
though]). What I'll need to modify most is the file

champlain-memphis-map-source.c

Do you expect you'll need to make many changes in this file? If not, I
can start modifying it and then just backport the modifications made
by you. I'll also need to modify the cache but it's easier to
completely drop the implementation local rendering uses and just add
some extra functionality to my implementation.

Thanks,

Jiri