Re: [Merge request] New map source infrastructure

On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 13:39, Pierre-Luc Beaudoin
<pierre-luc pierlux com> wrote:
> On Wed, 2010-01-13 at 11:43 +0100, Jiří Techet wrote:
>> how is the merge progressing?
> I thought you were looking at it? :)

Well, I meant the merge of local rendering branch into mainline, not
the merge of my branch. When I compile local rendering branch from
pierlux-clone (the one you rebased on top of 0.4.3), the demo just
crashes when switching the source to local rendering. I want to merge
my changes into something that is working so I can test it (and not
having to debug two things in parallel). I would fix it myself but I'm
not really familiar neither with the changes local rendering
introduced nor with the drawing part of libchamplain. So it would be
better if you (or Simon as the author of it) could make local
rendering working (as I said, his branch works just fine so the
problem appeared during the merge). Of course if it's just something
trivial, I could fix it myself, but I could get pretty stuck here as
well...

Jiri