Re: [Merge request] New map source infrastructure

> Are you running the demos as "$ demos/launcher-gtk" or as "demos
> $ ./launcher-gtk" ? I know the local-rendering branch crashes if it
> can't find the osm data files!

I think it was ./local-rendering (or whatever the name is) inside
demos, so it should be found. Anyway, I expect that this means it
works on your machine, right? So either I was running it from
different directory or there is only some relatively small bug that I
could fix. I'll try after coming back from work.

Jiri