Re: [Merge request] New map source infrastructure
- From: Jiří Techet <techet gmail com>
- To: Pierre-Luc Beaudoin <pierre-luc pierlux com>
- Cc: libchamplain-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Merge request] New map source infrastructure
- Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 17:25:06 +0100
> Are you running the demos as "$ demos/launcher-gtk" or as "demos
> $ ./launcher-gtk" ? I know the local-rendering branch crashes if it
> can't find the osm data files!
I think it was ./local-rendering (or whatever the name is) inside
demos, so it should be found. Anyway, I expect that this means it
works on your machine, right? So either I was running it from
different directory or there is only some relatively small bug that I
could fix. I'll try after coming back from work.
] [Thread Prev