Re: [Merge request] New map source infrastructure

On Sun, 2010-01-10 at 19:23 +0100, Jiří Techet wrote:
> Also ErrorTileSource can be optimised a bit - the tile doesn't have to
> be drawn by cairo every time it's requested but only once into a
> buffer that would be used every time you call fill_tile() (you can see
> there is a slow-down in full-screen).

Just a quick comment on that: yes, I changed that in 0.4.3 :) It's only
drawn once per run.

That all sounds great, but it will badly break Simon's branch, which was
next to be merged in libchamplain 0.5. Here's the plan I am proposing. I
will merge the local randering branch today, and you will have to fix
it's (2) map sources to fit in your new model too. ok? :) It shouldn't
be too hard given the flexibility of your model.

Thanks!

Pierre-Luc