Re: [Merge request] New map source infrastructure

On Mon, 2010-01-11 at 14:46 +0100, Jiří Techet wrote:
> It would also be good if the branch had some name.

There are 3 branches being used permanently:
 * master: contains latest trunk (currently 0.5)
 * libchamplain-0-4: contains libchamplain 0.4.3
 * libchamplain-0-2: contains libchamplain 0.2.9

Since master hasn't changed much yet, I merge libchamplain-0-4 now and
then to master to bring back the changes made in 0.4.x.  I did that
merge yesterday, but as usual, forgot to push it.

By the way, git branch only lists local branches, git branch -a will
list all the remote branches (you would have seen
origin/libchamplain-0-4 and origin/libchamplain-0-2) :)

Pierre-Luc