Re: [Merge request] New map source infrastructure

On Sun, Jan 10, 2010 at 19:41, Pierre-Luc Beaudoin
<pierre-luc pierlux com> wrote:
> On Sun, 2010-01-10 at 19:23 +0100, Jiří Techet wrote:
>> Also ErrorTileSource can be optimised a bit - the tile doesn't have to
>> be drawn by cairo every time it's requested but only once into a
>> buffer that would be used every time you call fill_tile() (you can see
>> there is a slow-down in full-screen).
>
> Just a quick comment on that: yes, I changed that in 0.4.3 :) It's only
> drawn once per run.

Hmm, the reason why I haven't seen this change is that HEAD of the git
repository is set to commit f563af2fe35ac83c3811f306107026fde022c5ae
(from 2009-11-16 05:38:05) so it was the last commit I have seen in
gitk - is there any specific reason for this? I thought that this was
the tip of the trunk but it seems that the tip should be
LIBCHAMPLAIN_0_4_3 tag (it seems there was no branch for
LIBCHAMPLAIN_0_4_3 and it was developed completely on trunk) so

git reset LIBCHAMPLAIN_0_4_3

should fix it.

Fortunately for me there were very little changes on the trunk
meanwhile so it will be no problem to backport them back to my branch.
Maybe this is also the reason why the local rendering branch doesn't
compile without errors.

Jiri