Re: [LaTeXila] [ANNOUNCE] LaTeXila 2.6.0

Hi!

AFAIK, LaTeXila doesn't do something special apart from getting the URI
of the file to open and pass it to gtk_show_uri().
Yes, I figured there was no magic to it.

If needed, I can quickly write a small program that open a file
specified on the command line argument and use gtk_show_uri() to open
it, to see if the bug comes from gtk_show_uri().
I will try it and report back. (but it my take some time, since I'm busy atm)

If you file a bug on the bugzilla it will be easier to follow.
Will do! I'll include my gtk_show_uri() findings when I have something to report.

But most probably, anyway, it seems a configuration problem (it doesn't
seem impossible that mixing GNOME and Xfce configurations can give
unexpected results).
I am sure it is caused by some configuration that is fubar, but I am not the only one with this problem (a quick googling yielded a bunch of reports of the same issue).

best regards,
Bernd