Re: Las GNOME update

Hello all,

I took the preliminary budget Sri did previously, and info from the sponsorship brochures, and put it in a
format that is (hopefully) more helpful for our planning purposes. I recall vaguely that we have $5,000 from
openSUSE is that correct? I didn’t put it in cos I’m not sure.

You will be able to see under “Income - Registration” that we can play around with possible fee scale/format.

Feel free to comment or ask me about anything that is unclear, and we’ll see if this works?!

cheers,
adelia