Re: Las GNOME update

On Tue, Mar 1, 2016 at 9:30 PM, Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me> wrote:
So, I did some work on the front page, but I didn't go too far.  I've been
having some trouble trying to do what I want in terms of formatting and what
not.  The main thing is that I'm not interested in having blog posts just
yet, but I want fixed information.  So I'm not sure how to fix it, every
time I try to add a page, it doesn't really do what I want.  So any help in
this would be appreciated.

Wordpress has "posts" (blog, news items) and "pages". It seems you
want the latter. Can't help you more than that if you don't clearly
say what doesn't work as you expect it to.

--
Alexandre Franke
GNOME Hacker & Foundation Director