Las GNOME update

So, I did some work on the front page, but I didn't go too far.  I've been having some trouble trying to do what I want in terms of formatting and what not.  The main thing is that I'm not interested in having blog posts just yet, but I want fixed information.  So I'm not sure how to fix it, every time I try to add a page, it doesn't really do what I want.  So any help in this would be appreciated.

I've started on a prelim budget that is attached.  I also spent some time just trying to put together everything.  Here is what I have so far in terms of planning:

1) Banner (more than one?)
2) T-shirts (for promotional purposes)
3) Registration
    * Computers
    * Volunteers
       * Water/snacks
       * T-shirts?
4) Video recording
5) Wireless/Internet
6) Petty Cash
     * printing - schedule etc
     * money for organizing BOFs etc
7) Schedule
8) travel stipend - list of gnome people we want to invite
    I have a number of people to invite a lot of them work for businesses that can pay for travel.   I have about 25 people thus far that we want to invite for GNOME.  So that means we have about 50 people thus far that we will not be getting registration money from.  That leaves about 110 people that we need to get the money from + whatever we can get from corporations

sri