Re: las-gnome Tasks to be finished today

Hi,

So I saw that Nuritzi had already made the changes with regard to the sponsorship page.

About the registration page, is there any other information that we should include with regard to the donation-based fee?

How does the mechanism work? Is it tax-deductible? Are the registrants going to be provided with receipts?