las-gnome travel accommodations..

Justin,
You probably know this more than anyone... the travel committee needs the following information before releasing the funds:

1) recommended nightly room rate for a hotel/hostel with 2 people per room and bathroom

I know that we have a couple of decent hostels here when I was researching it last year.

Here is one that is within walking distance from the venue, probably about 30 minutes walk or so.

http://nwportlandhostel.com/main/rooms-rates/

$25-$35 a night per person shared dorm rooms.

Any others?

sri