Re: Clutter C API to Gjs and Clutter Mesh

h;

On 13 August 2012 17:24, alex diavatis <alexis diavatis gmail com> wrote:
> Hello Emmanuelle,

Emmanuele, please. :-)

> On Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 6:49 PM, Emmanuele Bassi <ebassi gmail com> wrote:
>> > In some functions Gjs work, in other doesn't. I cannot understand how
>> > introspection works. I make some dummy work arounds, but this is not a
>> > solution :)
>>
>> you can use the C API reference, but there is some work going on to
>> create simple tutorials for JavaScript developers using the GNOME
>> platform:
>>

>> http://developer.gnome.org/gnome-devel-demos/unstable/beginner.js.html.en
>>
>> they are a work in progress, and help is welcome.
>

> These are great, I will print these and let people know, great documentation
> a bit hidden thought :(

they are being written and reviewed during this cycle; I'm sure that
when they are ready, they will be immedately available from
developer.gnome.org.

> However I don't fancy GTK, I ll try to make some samples with MX widgets and
> upload them in GitHub.

I have to ask the gnome-docs team to include some Clutter tutorial; I
was meaning to ask them during GUADEC, but it completely fell off my
to-do list.

have fun!

ciao,
 Emmanuele.