Clutter C API to Gjs and Clutter Mesh

Hello,

I have some issues to translate Clutter API to Gjs
for example:

var mycontainer = new Clutter.Actor();
mycontainer.set_layout_manager(?); And here I want to set a Box Layout. I can't make it work.

In some functions Gjs work, in other doesn't. I cannot understand how introspection works. I make some dummy work arounds, but this is not a solution :)
I am writing in C just to test, everything works perfectly but then I cannot write them in JS, and I cannot find any docs :(

More over as there isn't a Clutter ML, I ask here, Can I import Mesh from 3DMax? 3ds or lwo?
Thank you

- alex