browsing the file hierarchy

Hi,

  A minor nuisance in kupfer is that I cannot browse files upward in
the hierarchy right from an catalog entry. To explain what I mean
consider this example:

The catalog contains /a/b/c
The directory /a/b/c/d exists.

* kupfer => c gives /a/b/c in the source
* Pressing  'd + <right arrow>' goes into directory a/b/c/d
* Pressing '<left arrow>' goes back into /a/b/c
* Pressing '<left arrow>' again goes to the catalog instead showing
directory /a/b

This would speed up browsing when you know a catalog entry near the
location to which you want to get to.

Is this somehow achievable with kupfer right now?

Thanks.