Re: browsing the file hierarchy

That's due to Kupfer treating directories as any other objects, and any other
semantics would have to be special-cased for directory objects.
Alternatively, there could be a "parent directory" action for directories,
which would select the parent directory in Kupfer.  Not ideal, but it has its
uses and would fit within the current object paradigm.

-David

---------- Mon, 31 Oct 2011 23:48:17 -0400 ----------