Re: Clipboard Proxy objects

Hi,

2011-04-27 16:48:12 Ulrik Sverdrup <ulrik sverdrup gmail com>:
>Hm ok. As currently implemented, there are only
>3 extra objects, 'Selected Text', 'Clipboard Text' [..]
>This is what exists in current master in fact. How
>does it work?

Seems to work ok. Maybe "Clipboard text" is redundant (next leave have
the same value).

>Also btw, I would like to merge in the user actions
>plugin as it will probably be useful to a lot of
>people. But I wonder if we can't make the
>configuration storage simpler. For one thing, it
>should be able to store "simple composed objects"
>like the current source configuration scheme does
>(Used by Triggers and Favorites).. that means.. you
>can save arbitrary nested simple types (dict, list,
>unicode).

I check this and I see that may be problem with storing defined
actions in source configuration style - there is no regular, one source
for defined action. So this need some changes in ActionGenerators
- handle its as sources.

Storing configuration in ini-like file have IMHO many advantages (human
readable, simple, resistant to updates and works ok.

Karol