Re: Clipboard Proxy objects

Hello,

2011-04-24 16:34:22 Ulrik Sverdrup <ulrik sverdrup gmail com>:
>The question is: Is it important to keep only the clipboard history in
>the "Clipboard" subcatalog, or should the proxy objects also be inside
>the same catalog? Especially since Karol has been exapnding the
>clipboard history features, I'm wondering if you Karol has an opinion
>about that?

I'm not sure is keeping all of these objects in one subcatalog is a good
idea. For text objects (like selected text or last command) it make sense.
But putting to the same catalog also "selected file" or leaves related
to windows - I'm not convinced.

History of selected files, history of recent commands, etc may be very
useful feature. But IMHO this should be separate subcatalogis.

Best regards,
Karol