Clipboard Proxy objects

Partly in an effort to integrate better with other file managers than
nautilus (where we have the Selected Files proxy object), I want to
add clipboard proxy objects.

What is a Proxy Object? It is an object that when used in a Trigger,
it will resolve dynamically. Proxy objects in Kupfer right now are
Selected Text, Selected File (nautilus), Frontmost Window, Next
Window, Latest Command, Latest Result (and maybe some other object
that I'm forgetting?).

Maybe we can invent a symbol (unicode symbol) that we put in all proxy
object's descriptions so that they are easier to recognize.

Anyway, when adding Clipboard Text, and Clipboard Files as proxy
objects, they have a natural home inside the Clipboard plugin which is
also enabled by default. David had some concerns about Selected Text
so maybe this object should be moved to this plugin as well.

The question is: Is it important to keep only the clipboard history in
the "Clipboard" subcatalog, or should the proxy objects also be inside
the same catalog? Especially since Karol has been exapnding the
clipboard history features, I'm wondering if you Karol has an opinion
about that?

-ulrik