Re: Kupfer: "Go To" vs. "Launch again"

On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 6:07 PM, nasser <designernasser gmail com> wrote:
I made 2 monochrome versions that goes well with the "Ambiance" and
"Radiance" themes in ubuntu.

It seems we were thinking similarly... Here's my in-progress experiment. It's a little less faithful to the original than yours; I was trying to move things to pixel boundaries so it was more clear, but it's much less similar to the red icon that you made.

I can finish up and bundle-up my work if you wish, but it should be your call; it was your original work.

But to implement this the way ubuntu does
it isn't obvious. So a quick work around is replace the icon
in /usr/share/icons/hicolor/scalable/apps/kupfer.svg with one of the 2
new monochrome icons.

Does anyone know the "proper" way to do this? Do we put those files in those locations via a Debian package script, or are we supposed to submit the svg to the theme packager?