Re: Kupfer: "Go To" vs. "Launch again"

Matt, your welcome :)

I made 2 monochrome versions that goes well with the "Ambiance" and
"Radiance" themes in ubuntu. But to implement this the way ubuntu does
it isn't obvious. So a quick work around is replace the icon
in /usr/share/icons/hicolor/scalable/apps/kupfer.svg with one of the 2
new monochrome icons. The side effects of doing so is that this will
replace the colorful original icon that shows up in the menu entry and
in the "About" dialog.

Thanks