Re: [jokosher-devel] Potential release blocker

On 3/14/07, Laszlo Pandy <laszlok2 gmail com> wrote:
Ben Thorp wrote:
> How's this going to effect the ability to get Jokosher into Feisty?
>
> Ben

Fiesty is already frozen, and our plan was to ask the ubuntu folks let
us upload 0.9 anyway because of all the bugs it fixes over 0.2. However
if we delay a month from today, we will probably have to go in backports
or something. Personally I don't think its an issue if people have to
download the deb from jokosher.org instead of apt-getting it from
universe -- its only the gstreamer dependency which is a pain to do that
way.

Hopefully you don't mind me talking about this, but  IMHO it shouldn't
be a problem to setup a repo with jokosher and the gst bits that we
need, tho I know this is not really a preferable solution.

Laszlo

Kind regards,
Mario