Re: [jokosher-devel] Potential release blocker

Ben Thorp wrote:
How's this going to effect the ability to get Jokosher into Feisty?

Ben

Fiesty is already frozen, and our plan was to ask the ubuntu folks let us upload 0.9 anyway because of all the bugs it fixes over 0.2. However if we delay a month from today, we will probably have to go in backports or something. Personally I don't think its an issue if people have to download the deb from jokosher.org instead of apt-getting it from universe -- its only the gstreamer dependency which is a pain to do that way.

Laszlo