Re: [jokosher-devel] Potential release blocker

How's this going to effect the ability to get Jokosher into Feisty?

Ben

On 3/14/07, Michael Sheldon < webmaster mikeasoft com> wrote:
On Wed, Mar 14, 2007 at 10:54:57AM +0000, Jono Bacon wrote:
> On 3/14/07, Laszlo Pandy <laszlok2 gmail com> wrote:
> > In any case this feels like a blocker and I would feel more comfortable
> > delaying the release until we have this fixed. Of course it doesn't help
> > that I'm very busy at school and haven't had the time to continue my
> > usual barrage of patches and gstreamer debugging marathons. I will be on
> > IRC all day tomorrow to discuss this. I especially want to see jono,
> > Elleo, Aquarius and david_corrales so we can make a proper decision.
>
> I too am busy, and I suggest we block the release. I would also like
> to see a bit more testing. I suggest we maybe block the release by a
> month. Thoughts?

I'm also in favour of blocking, a month seems reasonable; I have a couple of
weeks off in April, so can spend time looking at any outstanding bugs then
(although I'm going to try and find time to look at this blocker sooner than
that).

Cheers,
  Mike.

--