Re: [jokosher-devel] Adding support for NewStuffManager

On 1/27/07, Laszlo Pandy <laszlok2 gmail com> wrote:
We could use this for both extensions and presets, which would be really
cool. Thanks for the suggestion. :)

Sounds good, but I have some concerns:

- I have seen pretty much nothing that uses it. I would rather
Jokosher is not the first test case.
- We were gonna host things like extensions and presets on
jokosher.org - I would like to also keep that as a central focus - can
this help with that?
- What is the vitality of the project - is it mature and getting
regular releases with a strong team behind it?
- Distro dependency is a big issue

 Jono