Re: [jokosher-devel] Two Questions

David Corrales wrote:
I'd remove the import audio entry from the Instrument menu (since it's on Project now, and it's clearer). About the two remaining actions (change type, delete), maybe we can integrate them in the instrument lane area.

Right, the import audio is available for project (creates a new instrument) as well as in the right click menu for instruments and via drag 'n drop. I guess we can put change instrument type in the right click menu too and get rid of that instrument menu altogether. For consistency note that we don't provide a menu for events (all their actions are in the right click menu).

Anyone object to removing the instrument menu?

Laszlo