Re: [jokosher-devel] Moving icons

Hello everybody,

Am Dienstag, den 26.09.2006, 12:41 +0100 schrieb Stuart Langridge:
> There isn't really a universal way of doing this, because (a) the
> system images path may differ (it'll certainly differ in some future
> Windows or Mac OS version, for example), and (b) Jokosher should run
> without being "installed" into system paths. I'm inclined to say that
> the best way to fix this is to patch for Fedora; if this alters a lot
> then it might be a good idea for us to maintain a Paths.py which
> everyone patches (rather than you having to look through the code to
> find patch places).

what happened to the setup.py patch I posted? It should take care of
this issue, by treating two different cases: one with a gtk icon theme
lookup (for being properly installed), the other one with relative
paths.

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/jokosher-devel-list/2006-August/msg00059.html

Have a nice day,
 Daniel