[jokosher-devel] Moving icons

Easy one here folks (I think) but I'm not sure how to do it. I've been asked to move the jokosher.png out of site-packages/jokosher and into the system pixmaps directory. Actually installing it in there is no problem of course and being just a fedora thing I could patch to hardcode the location in Jokosher.py but is there a better way to do this? ie. Can you identify a system images path in Python? Help greatly appreciated.

Cheers
Chris