Re: [jokosher-devel] Debugging output function

On Mon, Sep 25, 2006 at 11:41:06AM -0400, Laszlo Pandy wrote:
> Now that we have command line option support, I took the liberty of
> making -d and -g options, which sent the debug output (that currently
> all goes to stdout) to stdout or gst.debug() respectively. This will
> keep the terminal nice and clean unless someone asks for all the verbose
> info.

A side effect of grabbing the args before 'import gst' does is that I found
the command line args that gst offers, --gst-debug, --gst-debug-no-color etc
quite handy and rather nicer to use than setting environment variables. I
wonder if there's an easy way to still get access to them.
--
John Green