[jokosher-devel] Debugging output function

Now that we have command line option support, I took the liberty of making -d and -g options, which sent the debug output (that currently all goes to stdout) to stdout or gst.debug() respectively. This will keep the terminal nice and clean unless someone asks for all the verbose info.

Right now the functions is located at Globals.PrintDebug(). Eventually we will have to change everything that does print to use this function. However bilboed pointed out that PrintDebug is too long to type everytime you want to print something. He suggested debug(), which will probably suffice. But if anyone has any ideas for shortening it further let us know.

Once the final function name has been decided, people should remember to send all their output their so we don't flood the terminal like we do now.

Laszlo