Re: [jokosher-devel] Six weeks till the freeze

I'm really busy with a 'student-job' atm (programming C# all day - I
wish it were Python :-), but I'll do my best to contribute again when
I get some more free time.

 * The playhead is often not accurate in what it is actually playing.
E.g. the playhead may be a few pixels away from a wave but it has
started playing it. Bug report -
http://jokosher.python-hosting.com/ticket/135

I think I know where this problem comes from. Not 100% sure, but I
think it has to do with some rounding that's going on when time is
converted into pixels.

Jens