Re: [jokosher-devel] Six weeks till the freeze

>  * Multi-channel element - Elleo says he has made some progress but
> still has a few quirks with static on some channels. He is still
> hacking on it. Fingers crossed Elleo will get it fixed for the 0.2
> release, but we need to consider how we distribute it as it won't be
> in an official gst-*-plugins release.

 Heh, bit more than just a bit of static on some channels, I actually get 10 blank channels, 2 channels filled with white noise and 2 seemingly identical channels giving listenable output. But at least it doesn't b0rk the pipeline now, so that's progress :).

>  * Latency when alsasrc uses device=default. Bug report -
> http://jokosher.python-hosting.com/ticket/180 - Elleo, as our resident
> ALSA king, do you want to look at this?

 Sure, I'll take a look at this over the weekend.

 Cheers,
  Mike.

--
Michael Sheldon