Re: [jokosher-devel] Usability query

I think part of the problem, and one that Ron outlined, is that when
the instrument art button is not pushed in, it is still red. I think
when it is not pushed in it should be fairly grey, and when you push
it in it looks red, so it is clear what that action does.

Sort of. However, if we do that, then it's just an icon of a grey
circle; will anyone know what it means?

sil

--
Java sucks. [...] Java on TV set top boxes will suck so hard it
might well inhale people from off  their sofa until their heads