Re: [jokosher-devel] Usability query

On 9/11/06, Stuart Langridge <sil kryogenix org> wrote:
On 9/11/06, David Morley <davmor2 gmail com> wrote:
> I think that is what made me think tick box it seems to me that, that
> is the universal way of selecting something on a gui os.

The problem with a tickbox is that you don't know what you're ticking
without a label, and there isn't room for a tickbox and associated
label in the instrument header.

I think part of the problem, and one that Ron outlined, is that when
the instrument art button is not pushed in, it is still red. I think
when it is not pushed in it should be fairly grey, and when you push
it in it looks red, so it is clear what that action does.

 Jono