Re: [jokosher-devel] Usability query
- From: "Jono Bacon" <jonobacon gmail com>
- To: "Stuart Langridge" <sil kryogenix org>
- Cc: Jokosher gnome <jokosher-devel-list gnome org>, David Morley <davmor2 gmail com>
- Subject: Re: [jokosher-devel] Usability query
- Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 12:14:22 +0100
On 9/11/06, Stuart Langridge <sil kryogenix org> wrote:
On 9/11/06, David Morley <davmor2 gmail com> wrote:
> I think that is what made me think tick box it seems to me that, that
> is the universal way of selecting something on a gui os.
The problem with a tickbox is that you don't know what you're ticking
without a label, and there isn't room for a tickbox and associated
label in the instrument header.
I think part of the problem, and one that Ron outlined, is that when
the instrument art button is not pushed in, it is still red. I think
when it is not pushed in it should be fairly grey, and when you push
it in it looks red, so it is clear what that action does.
] [Thread Prev