[jokosher-devel] Jokosher at LinuxWorld London?

Hi all,

Right, we have a potentially exciting opportunity open to us here. :)

A stand has opened for a potential Jokosher stand at the LinuxWorld
expo in London on 25th and 26th Oct 2006. This would be a great
opportunity to demo Jokosher SVN and talk to people about what is
going on with the project. I will be at LinuxWorld working, so
unfortunatly, I can't run the stand.

So, any volunteers? I really hope we can have a presence there. :)

 Jono