Re: [jokosher-devel] Usability query

On 9/11/06, David Morley <davmor2 gmail com> wrote:
I know this will sound strange but the double record buttons (one on
instrument and one on title bar) is a little confusing for those who
can't/won't read instructions.

Therefore I suggest instead of the red button on each instrument would
it not be better to have a tick box to select the instrument then just
press the one record button.

I must confess I agree here; I'd like to see a more explanatory icon
for "enabled" on an instrument. Other multitrackers do use the record,
though, which is why we do.

sil

--
The carrot is hiding in your coat pocket.  "Don't let me be
eaten!" it begs in a pathetic, orange voice.