Re: [jokosher-devel] URGENT: Volunteers for Jokosher stand in London?

On Thu, Oct 19, 2006 at 10:49:26AM +0100, chris procter wrote:

> Ok so far we have,
> 1) Me
> 2) Robert
> 3) John Green (john is this right or has Jono
> "volunteered" you?)

Yeah- I'm game.

> b) a working laptop to demo with (mine sadly is
> refusing to play audio atm which is a slight problem)

I only have my wife's laptop which is a bit on the old and decrepit side.
And it run's KDE not Gnome so it's KDE's gtk-like theme as opposed to the
real thing. No audio inputs or mic.

I can be there all day both days.

--
John Green