Re: [jokosher-devel] URGENT: Volunteers for Jokosher stand in London?

On 10/19/06, chris procter <chris-procter talk21 com> wrote:

Ok so far we have,
1) Me
2) Robert
3) John Green (john is this right or has Jono
"volunteered" you?)

John volunteered a while back and I checked with him on IRC. He said
he should be able to do both days if I remember right.

a) I think at least one more person because none of us
can do all day on both days and a fourth (fifth,
sixth) person will help cover the gaps.

We certainly do need more volunteers where possible. Dave Morley is
also planning to help as far as I know too. Dave?

b) a working laptop to demo with (mine sadly is
refusing to play audio atm which is a slight problem)

c) some sort of poster or sign to tell people who we
are.

Ihave the art here - let me know who is doing the printing and I can send it on.

d) to know if we have power to keep the laptop working
:)

There will be power. :)

 Jono