Re: [jokosher-devel] URGENT: Volunteers for Jokosher stand in London?

On Thu, 19 Oct 2006 10:49:26 +0100 (BST)
chris procter <chris-procter talk21 com> wrote:
> b) a working laptop to demo with (mine sadly is
> refusing to play audio atm which is a slight problem)

I can bring my laptop (and the sound works, but is fairly lousy
builtin). If I could get a couple of projects to have on it to demo to
people that would be great.

On Thu, 19 Oct 2006 11:09:07 +0100
"Jono Bacon" <jonobacon gmail com> wrote:
> On 10/19/06, chris procter <chris-procter talk21 com> wrote:
> > c) some sort of poster or sign to tell people who we
> > are.
>
> Ihave the art here - let me know who is doing the printing and I can
> send it on.

I can do printing if needed but it would be a bit of a pain to take on
the plane, so if anyone traveling less could do it that would be great.

	Robert
Robert McWilliam     rmcw allmail net    www.ormiret.com

Lottery: A tax on people who are bad at math.