Re: [jokosher-devel] URGENT: Volunteers for Jokosher stand in London?

On Tue, 17 Oct 2006 23:53:45 +0100
"Jono Bacon" <jonobacon gmail com> wrote:

> Please let me know ASAP if you can help! :)

I meant to reply to Chris' mail, but forgot (and the compensation
seems to be going up so I should maybe hold off for a while longer...).
I'm going to be at LinuxWorld and can help out for a day and a bit (I
want to have a wander round at some point but I'm not worried when so
can do that when I'm not needed).

	Robert

Robert McWilliam     rmcw allmail net    www.ormiret.com

Happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory.