Re: [jokosher-devel] Jokosher won't launch after r764.

On 10/9/06, Luke Tilley <sinisterguy gmail com> wrote:
fixed the problem nibil pointed out on IRC that any module not found
imported after TimeView owuld throw the wierd trace, so i went through
file by file until I found that I didn't have the python-dbus module
installed. So I installed it and now Jokosher's working fine again.

That should be added to our "check that you have the right stuff
installed" bit when Jokosher starts up, as should setuptools.

sil

--
<Elleo> docs are for the weak!
<Elleo> you must divine the meaning of gnonlin through