Re: [jokosher-devel] Jokosher won't launch after r764.

On Mon, Oct 09, 2006 at 10:47:49AM -0400, Luke Tilley wrote:
> I tried importing setuptools and pkg_resources in a python console and
> it worked. I also changed around the order in which it was imported and
> it still worked. Something funky's going on. I'm using Arch Linux btw.
> Its a great distro most of the time. WillySilly on IRC also uses it.

Ok. Then try this next. In  the launch script Jokosher (around line 22)
comment out the whole try...except...else block and replace it with just the
import call. So that the function localFileOrGlobalFileImport() is just

def localFileOrGlobalFileImport(importName):
        globals()[importName] = __import__(importName)

and then run it again so that hopefully you only get the *real* error
message. This may or may not help

--
John Green