Re: [jokosher-devel] Jokosher won't launch after r764.

fixed the problem nibil pointed out on IRC that any module not found
imported after TimeView owuld throw the wierd trace, so i went through
file by file until I found that I didn't have the python-dbus module
installed. So I installed it and now Jokosher's working fine again.