[jokosher-devel] Jokosher download page errors

From jokosher.org/download:

<snip>

Get the following packages from your distribution:

* Cairo
* python-dbus
* python-cairo
* python-glade2
* libsvg2
* GNOME (the GNOME desktop is recommended but not required for use with Jokosher)

Make sure all the packages are installed. You should then be able to run the gst-head script, as described in the CVS GStreamer page, and then run Jokosher with Jokosher/jokosher/Jokosher/Jokosher.

</snip>

First, there are some dependencies missing. I have put a complete list in the readme file which is in the tarball that was uploaded to jokosher.org last night. Here is the complete list:

* Python 2.4
* GStreamer from CVS
* Python GStreamer from CVS
* Gnonlin (plugin for Gstreamer)
* PyGTK 2.8
* Python Glade2
* Python Cairo
* Python Dbus
* Python XMLPlus
* librsvg2-common (SVG rendering library for GTK)
* Python Setuptools

Second, I'm not sure why it says Jokosher/jokosher/Jokosher/Jokosher, but to run Jokosher, you just unpack the tarball to a folder, move to that folder and type "./Jokosher/Jokosher". The correct instructions are also already in the tarball.

Also there is a superscript "1" at the end of that same paragraph on the site, maybe to indicate a footnote, but none can be found on the page.

Congratulations on the release everyone!

Laszlo