[jokosher-devel] Bug in jokosher0.2runscript

This was reported on #jokosher last night by rotarychainsaw:

      ./Jokosher0.2runscript
      E: Unable to find a source package for gst-plugins-base0.10
      GTK Accessibility Module initialized
      Exception in thread Thread-1:
      Traceback (most recent call last):
        File "threading.py", line 442, in __bootstrap
          self.run()
        File "./Jokosher0.2runscript", line 263, in run
          self.fetchthings()
        File "./Jokosher0.2runscript", line 205, in fetchthings
          self.installextensions()
        File "./Jokosher0.2runscript", line 182, in installextensions
          os.path.join(EXTDIR,f))
        File "shutil.py", line 48, in copyfile
          fdst = open(dst, 'wb')
IOError: [Errno 20] Not a directory: '/home/bj/.jokosher/extensions/GNOMEAudioProfiles.py'

This error only occurs in my tests of shutil when .jokosher is a file that already exists and not a folder that already exists. I would guess that this would be best solution:

if os.path.isfile("~/.jokosher"): os.remove("~/.jokosher")

Or maybe just tell people to delete .jokosher? (He had already left by the time I figured that one out).

BTW Aq, everyone else says your script is very "slick".

Also, I hope everyone is looking forward to our transition over the next few days from open source hackers to full time IRC support and bug triagers ;)

Laszlo