Re: [jokosher-devel] Jokosher RC - Test the tarball!

On 19/11/06, Stuart Langridge <sil kryogenix org> wrote:
Can you look at these docs and see if there's anything fundamental
missing. If there isn't, we'll publish them. Jeff: do you think that
this installation documentation should be on the main jokosher site on
the download page, or on docs.jokosher.org?

I'd expect installation instructions to be in or with the tarball, so
I'd say on the download page would be best. I can also either point
people to the download page from doc.jokosher.org (installation
problems? go here...) or add a "how do I install" section to the FAQ
(or both).

--
Jeff Ratliff (Gomer_X)