Re: [jokosher-devel] New runscript

On 11/14/06, Jono Bacon <jonobacon gmail com> wrote:
On 11/13/06, Stuart Langridge <sil kryogenix org> wrote:
> I didn't want to favour Ubuntu because
> (a) I use it
> (b) Jono works for Canonical
> (c) it would look like favouritism
> (d) it's sort of against the inclusive nature of the community

I think this is a bit paranoid - most of our developers use Ubuntu,
and I see reason to explicitly exclude it for the above reasons.

Cool. Everyone seems happy with that, so I'll go for making the script
Ubuntu-specific. We'll point non-Ubuntu people at the cvsgstreamer
instructions as before. Cheers for the input, all!

sil

--
Medio tutissimus ibis.
(You will travel safest in a middle course)