Re: [jokosher-devel] New runscript

On 11/13/06, John Green <john thegreens co uk> wrote:
On Sun, Nov 12, 2006 at 04:06:35PM +0000, Stuart Langridge wrote:
> OK, a newer runscript.
> http://www.jokosher.org/0.2/Jokosher0.2runscript -- can you try
> downloading and running it to test. It has all new gtk stuff in it, so
> you get a progress bar. It's still not finished, though...
Seems to download and build everything just fine here :)

How much of the dependency checking is in here? I have everything on this
machine so I'd expect it to work really. I also have another machine with a
spare partition and an edgy cd so I could try it on a virgin edgy install
tonight. If it's ready yet ...

It checks, I think, for all required *runtime* dependencies. What it
doesn't do, as per earlier mail, is check for compile-time
dependencies, i.e., all the stuff that you need to compile gstreamer
and plugins. This is because I don't know how to do that...

sil

--
sil