Re: [jokosher-devel] art folder system (trin / oscar)

dan itsawisechild com wrote:
I think it looks great, just wondering if we should add an "other" folder, for works in progress etc? or should we be keeping our unfinished icons etc. in the proper folder?

well i thought that we could make a new folder if we make art which isn't in the now present categories, for example if we make a new logo well make a new folder called pr or something.and yes we shall be keeping the work in progress in the corresponding folders and when it is finished we move it into the tags folders marking that it is finished and will be used in the next realese(i think that was the intention from the start?).

Oscar