[jokosher-devel] Bug filing

Now we're properly into 0.2, I'd like to see the bugtracker fill up
and get organised a bit more. File bugs! Lots of them! Put feature
requests and things you think are wrong into the bugtracker. I've done
a bit of triaging today, closing a couple of bugs as WONTFIX because
they're old and have been overtaken by events, but the more that's in
there the more we can know what needs doing for 0.2's release. My
personal policy is that no-one should be working on anything that
isn't in the bugtracker, but I'm not sure it's right to inflict that
on the rest of you :-)

sil

--
A man, a plan, a canoe, pasta, heros, rajahs, a coloratura, maps,
snipe, percale, macaroni, a gag, a banana bag, a tan, a tag, a banana